This tutorial shows how to make tiny molded roses and leaves that you could put on cupcakes. To start you only need a few ingredients: icing sugar, water, paste coloring, fondant icing sugar, and a piping bag (optional). Mix all ingredients together, then put them in a bag so they stay soft. Make the color of the rose or petals any color you want. Knead the dough so that you will have the color you would like. Next, break off a piece of the kneaded dough and form it into a cone shape. Break off another small piece of dough and flatten it out so it looks like a tear drop. Get the curve very thin and wrap it around the cone; repeat this step until you get a rose shape. Then, pinch the base of the flower and cut to remove the small rose top from the cone base.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades