Sandra Lee shows viewers how to make a No-Bake Love Cake in this video. You will need the following ingredients:
1 bakery-bought half-sheet cake, with while frosting
1 bakery-bought 10-inch layer cake, with white frosting
1 bakery-bought 8-inch layer cake, with white frosting
12 to 15 wedding-theme decorated cookies
To begin, you will gently put the 10-inch layer cake on top of the half-sheet cake, making sure it is centered. Next, place the 8-inch layer cake on top of the 10-inch layer cake, also centering the cake. To decorate the cake, take the wedding-themed decorated cookies and place them on the sides of the half-sheet layer cake. Make sure to evenly space the cookies accoding to the size of the sheet layer cake. You will also decorate the side of the 10-inch layer cake, as well as the 8-inch layer cake with the wedding-themed cookies. To add height to the cake, lean three cookies against one another. Add some edible silver dragees to make the cake sparkle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades