In this tutorial, we learn how to make an orchid flower with gum paste. First, roll out the gum paste and then cut it into three different shapes to make the flower. Next, place a wire in the center of the petals and then place them on a mold to get the correct texture. After this, push a ball onto the ends of the petals to make them look more realistic. Make the last flower by putting a pointed cone in the middle and wrapping it around. Now, place a ball shaped gum paste in the middle of the flower and add on the rest of the petals when they are dried. When finished it will look beautiful and tasty!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades