Want to make parchment cones for cake decoration? The secrets of making parchment cones for cake decoration are given in simple steps. First cut a parchment paper into an isosceles triangle of any size you wish. Now roll one corner inwards to the bottom end, curl it under and hold it. Now roll the other end over it and curl it under to form a cone, all the three tips should meet. Now fold the end with a sharp point inside the cone twice to secure it. If you are going to use it as decorating tip, cut the cone tip and insert the device before filling the cone. If not fill the cone with icing and fold down the corners to seal the cone. Follow the above steps and try making your own parchment cones for cake decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades