In this recipe, we learn how to make red velvet cake at home. YOu will need: 2 1/2 c flour, 2 pans (coated with Crisco, flour and wax paper), 1 1/2 c sugar, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp falt, 3 tsp cocoa powder, 1 1/2 c vegetable oil, 1 c buttermilk, 2 large eggs, 2 tbsp red food coloring, 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla and cream cheese frosting. First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare your pans. Next, in a mixing bowl add together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder. In a different bowl, mix together oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vanilla and vinegar. Now using a mixer, mix all of these ingredients together. Next, pour batter into each of the cake pans and put into the oven for about 30 minutes. When it's finished, cool off the cake and serve with frosting on top!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades