In order to make a Robot Cake, you will need the following: a 13 x 9‚Äù cake.
Remove the top layer of the cake, by cutting it off evenly. Next cut off a 3‚Äù strip from the top and the bottom of the cake. Cut away 1/3 of one of the strips. Place your cakes on your serving platter or a cake board. Cut away from the lower level to bevel the edges.
Do a crumb coating of icing, on the cake. To create a silver color, mix a bit of black and blue dye. Decorate with fruit roll up strips. Cut them to make a grid. Fill the grid with candy. Attach licorice arms to the side of the cake. Use chocolate cookie wafers to make wheels/feet.
Use candy to make eyes, ears, and mouth. Remember licorice is available in various colors. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades