In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make fondant. The ingredients required for the fondant are: 1 tablespoon & 2 tsp of unflavored gelatin, 1/4 cup of cold water, 1/2 cup of glucose, 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil shortening, 1 tablespoon of glycerin coloring and 1 tsp of extract. Begin by mixing the gelatin and water, and leave the mixture for 2-5 minutes until it thickens. Then place the mixture on the top of a double boiler and stir until it dissolves. Now add glucose to the mix. Now add the shortening and remove the top pan from the heat before the shortening melts. Then add the glycerin flavoring and coloring, and let the mixture cool off. Now mix 4 cups of sugar into the mixture and knead it together. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy baking, and would like to learn how to make fondant to use as decoration on a cake or any pastry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades