If you've ever gone to the store looking for a stand mixer, your eyes have probably bulged out all bullfrog-like after seeing the price. Stand mixers usually range from $200-$400, and when all you really want to make is some simple frosting or fondant, that's a hefty price to pay.
Save your hard-earned moolah and check out this cake decorating video to see how to make rolled fondant at home without a stand mixer.
This video tutorial shows you step by step how to make your home made rolled fondant without a stand mixer. You will need powder sugar, water, non flavored gelatine, shortening, corn syrup and glycerine and flavoring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades