Juliet said that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and by the looks of this flower rose adorned cupcake, we're thinking a rose by any other name (or form) would taste as sweet too. Check out this lovely cake decorating tutorial to learn how to create a rose decoration for a cupcake or cake.
The rose is made from cherry candy slices, but you can also use gumdrops. These rose cupcakes are perfect for springtime celebrations like Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, as well as a great way to commemorate Shakespeare's famous line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades