Cake decorating when we were little kids was pretty uncomplicated. Once the cupcakes were out of the oven, we'd scramble over to the counter, maybe secretly take a bite or two, and then whip out a spatula and begin slathering on icing. We would then finish off with a nice handful of rainbow sprinkles because sprinkles were pretty.
But if you're still in love with cupcakes today and are ready to move past the storebought icing + sprinkles method, then check out this tutorial by Wilton. Using the #18 star tip, you'll learn how to create basic rosettes and decorative swirls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades