Create a beautiful royal icing snowflake to top a cake using this simple how-to from http://www.Wedding-Cakes-For-You.com. To start, draw out a snowflake (she shows you how) on a dry erase board or piece of paper, place wax paper over it and then trace your snowflakes with royal icing that is placed into either a parchment triangle or pastry bag with a small tip. You will need to do at least a couple of layers of royal icing, and then allow to dry and carefully remove from the wax paper.
This is a great way to create a gorgeous cake topper that looks like you put a ton of work into it, even if it only took you a few minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades