Do you simply swoon over thick homemade icing, but can't get over the fact that you have to mix in raw eggs? Raw eggs, of course, pose the risk of an upset belly and of dangerous bacteria, but did you know you don't even have to add raw eggs to make icing?
Take a gander at this video to learn how to prepare royal icing using meringue powder instead of raw eggs.
Sweet Dani B shares her royal icing tips. Using meringue powder instead of eggs eliminates the dreaded raw egg fear. Once the icing is mixed, it will last in an air-tight container at room temperature for a couple of weeks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades