This video is a demonstration on how to bake a lovely rubber ducky cake for your baby's first birthday. You will need one 8 inch round, one 9 inch round and one small cake baked in a ten ounce custard cup. The dome of the 8 inch cake is cut and kept inverted. The edges of the 9 inch cake should be cut and kept on the 8 inch base with yellow frosting in between. The edges of the custard cake is trimmed and set on the 9 inch cake with some frosting underneath and it acts as the head of the duck. 2 sugared orange candies stuck with frosting on the 9" cake acts as the tail. A thin layer of frosting is applied to the whole cake and this can be refrigerated to make the frosting solid. After it has set, some more frosting is added and a strip of paper is used smoothen the frosting to get the shape of the duck. A cut orange candy, dipped in sugar is fixed on the face to make the beak. For the eyes, chocolate candy is used and chocolate chips make the pupils. And your Birthday ducky is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades