Lorraine McKay shows us how to make a Scottish tam o'shanter figure with fondant. First, take a hat shaped piece of cake with fondant, then take a smaller ball of fondant and roll it into a small sausage shape, then glue it onto the cake. Use a smaller piece of fondant for the nose, pressing it in with a knife, then use the knife to create a smile on the mouth. Push into the mouth to smooth out the cut. Then use a ball tool on the bottom of the mouth to create lips on the figure. Use a piece of purple fondant to make a purple hat and draw plaid markings on it. Make hair by using icing, and make sure to cover the eyes and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades