Grass is one of those things you'd think would be easy to replicate in icing, but actually end up becoming your worst nightmare. The problem that most cake enthusiasts have is that they think grass can be made from just about any piping tip, which is not the case as the result is usually a tangled, uneven mess.
If you need to add some grass to an upcoming Easter or spring-themed cake, check out this cake decorating video by Wilton to learn how to use the #233 Grass Tip to add believable serrated grass decorations.
The serrated edges of the grass tip makes ridges in the icing as you squeeze it out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades