Little Lady Cupcakes describes how to apply frosting to cupcakes in her easy to follow Cupcake Swirl Tutorial that is simple enough for beginners to follow, but creates a professional look.
1. Select medium to thin consistency frosting and place in piping bag with a 21 10 tip also called a 1M tip.
2. Hold piping bag in dominant hand and twist end to remove excess air.
3. Pipe a spiral with even pressure from outer edge of cupcake in a circular manner towards the center of the cupcake.
4. Pipe a new spiral on top of the existing one in a smaller circle and pull straight up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades