This how-to video teaches a very simple method of making sugar paste (fondant)butterflies for your cake decorating needs. You'll want some food coloring, some shortening, and a flat surface. Watch the video, follow the steps and get ready to spread your wings! Come on, who doesn't like butterflies? Everyone loves them, even if they get a bad rap for causing natural disasters on the other side of the world. Buterflies. Cakes. They go together like socks and shoes, but they're pretty and can eat them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades