Even though Christmas and the winter holidays have now passed, January is just as chilly and requires equal amounts of hot chocolate and steaming hot baked goods from the oven to warm your kids up after getting a good chill outside.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to bake and decorate a snowy popcorn cupcake. Made of chocolate cake and festooned with popcorn-shaped kernels that resemble fresh fallen snow, this cupcake looks chilly but is anything but. Start a new tradition by making these today!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades