Little kids either love monsters during Halloween or hate them. But even if your little ghost is not quite of scary movie age yet, she/he will get a kick out of decorating cupcakes into fiendly shapes.
In this video you'll be indoctrinated in how to make Monster Mash cupcakes for Halloween. Your kids will have tons of fun using marshmallows, food coloring, and jelly candies to make monsters, both funny and scary, of their choosing. They're perfectly delightful for a kid's Halloween party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades