There's no excuse not to eat cupcakes. Except, of course the scary calorie count. But who thinks about calories anyway when his/her taste buds are having a mouthgasm from stuffing down a red velvet cupcake?
And here's one more reason to eat a cupcake. These springtime cupcakes, made of simple icing and Jelly Belly jelly beans, are easily done with your kids and produce very pretty results. These cupcakes are genius because while you could toil endlessly trying to perfect an icing rose or flower shape, you can create a similar flower effect just by arranging jelly beans on the icing.
Karen Tack, co-creator of the best-selling "Hello, Cupcake?" and "What's New, Cupcake" books creates colorful Spring Cupcakes with a multitude of Jelly Belly treats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades