You've probably heard of cupcakes and mini cupcakes, but have you heard of lollip and cupcake hybrids? While eating a cupcake off a stick sounds kind of funny, it's actually a great way to keep your indulgence bite-sized. Plus, cupcake pops are an easy baked good to make with your kids for the spring!
In this video, you'll learn how to make cupcake pops. These are basically little bites of cupcake stuck onto a lollipop stick, dipped in white chocolate, and then sprinkled with Easter sprinkles.
This is the perfect Springtime and Easter treat for school parties & family feasts!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades