Don't let all your hard work on your gingerbread house go to waste because it collapses due to too soggy, weak icing. Make sure your gingerbread house lasts as long as the holiday season - or whenever you give in to your sweet tooth - by making sturdy royal icing.
Royal icing is the delicious and tough stuff you need to decorate Jennifer Verrill's festive Gingerbread House. Thick and sticky, it holds Sturdy Gingerbread dough in perfect position to add your favorite candies. Fill pastry bags with vibrantly colored icing and have fun (and maybe a bit of a mess) with your kids. They'll ? you for the experience. Learn how to make it in this how2heroes video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades