In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make swirled chocolate heart cake decorations. Users will need a heart shape cookie cutter. Brush some oil inside the cookie cutter and some butter one the outside. Then press on some wax paper on the outside of the cookie cutter to create mold. Now pour in some melted white chocolate and fill in the heart shape. Now add the chocolate. Using the sharp point of a knife, swirl it around the chocolate to create a swirl design. Place the cake into the refrigerator are an hour and then take it out. Use a knife to cut around the edge and remove the cake. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy baking and making pastry, and would like to learn how to make a simple heart cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades