In this tutorial, learn how to make a tasty snack out of gelatin and pudding that looks and tastes like.. snot. This recipe is perfect for Halloween, kids parties or April Fools Day jokes.
Note: Make these treats ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until you are ready to serve. They don't travel well once assembled.
Part of the "ick" factor is the feeling of the solid gelatin inside the soft pudding when you put the "blob" in your mouth. Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades