In order to make a Weight Bench Cake, you will need the following: rice krispy treats, fondant, weights, a weight bench, butter cream icing, sheet cakes, weights, and plywood. In advance, you will either need to prepare or purchase Rice Krispy treats and 2 1/2 sheet, sheet cakes. You will also need to prepare a lot of butter cream icing. Spread fondant over a plumbing pipe. Allow it to dry for 5 days. Airbrush it and the weights. Cover the rice krispy treats with fondant. Then, after they are dry, cover them with icing. Cover sheetcakes with fondant. Place them on the base. Airbrush them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades