Hosting a Twilight-themed party? Of course you're going to want a cake! This video shows you how to use gumpaste or fondant to make a ruffled tulip like the one on the cover of New Moon. Fondant is an edible, easy to work with material that you can use to shape just about any kind of cake decoration you can think of. You'll need: wire, wire cutters, a rolling pin, a cutting board, grease, water, an orchid press, a veining tool, a fondant cutter and a thin piece of foam.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades