In this video, we learn how to make a VW beetle cake with buttercream. First, you will need to apply the buttercream icing onto the top of your cake and the sides. After this, you will pile on the other cakes to this with more icing inside of each layer. Then, you will start to cut the cake and it into the shape of the car that you want to make. Use an outline so you can follow it while you are making it so you know exactly how it is formed. Next, you will add in the parts for the wheels, then ice the entire cake. When you are finished icing, add more icing on top of that with all the colors. Decorate this how you like, then you will be finished with this unique and tasty VW Beetle cake, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades