This video shows how to make wine-themed cake decorations.We can see Courtney and Ceasey's birthday cake in this video. The bottles, apples and the grapes are made of fondant. The leaves are made of modeling chocolate. We can make decorations. First take a piece of modelling chocolate. Roll it out. Dust the surface with confectioners sugar or cocoa. Use plastic leaf as a model. Then press the viened side into the leaf to make an impression. We nead 8 leaves to cover the sides of a 9 inch three layer cake. Roll the wine bottles and mould by hand. Cut the smaller leaves and use as a border around the 6 inch cake. The grapes, vines and apples were made from fondant. Wrap thin strips of fondant around a dowel or pencil to form the vines. Use gold dust powder and extract to make an edible paint. Use a brush or Q-tip to paint the gold on to the bottles. Use edible markers for writing on the bottles. We can highlight the grapes with gold too. The the cake is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades