This beautiful yellow icing rose looks really difficult to create, but with the right tools it's as simple as practicing (and probably messing up a few times). Whether you want to add a special edible decoration to a Mother's Day cake you're baking or a batch of vanilla cupcakes, this rose is an elegant and never ostentatious choice.
Of course, you can use any icing color you'd like to vary the hue of the rose. Just take a gander at this cake decorating video to learn what materials you'll need and the instructions.
1- Take a decorating nail in one hand and a piping bag with decorating tip that looks like a teardrop, half filled with icing color of your choise in the other hand.
2- Hold the bag with the pointy side of decorating tip facing up
3- Squeeze hard to make a tall strong cylinder, if you move yiour nail side to side and it flops over try again, because it wont be solid enough to hold the weight of the rest of the icing and your rose will be lopsided
4-Spin your nail around once to make the center of the rose
5-Start making your pedals, 3 around the center next layer 5 and the next 7
6-To make your pedals spin the nail around as you squeeze the icing out up and down like an upside down "U" shape
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades