This is a video tutorial that is showing its audience how to make their own frosting plug for when you need to decorate cakes, cookies, pies, or cupcakes. The first step in making your own frosting plug is to put a piece of plastic wrap onto your counter. Spread it out so that it is in a square shape. Next put a dollop of frosting onto the piece of plastic and roll up your plastic. Next after the plastic is rolled into a tube you can get your plastic bag with your attached frosting plug and cuff your bag. Then you should take your plastic wrap full of icing and thread one of the end through the bag and the plug. Finally you can trim the excess plastic off of the end of the tube and you will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades