This video will show viewers how to make an icon for a computer program on a Windows operating system. In order to perform this, you will need two programs, IcoFX and GIMP. First, open GIMP and create the icon which you would like to use by drawing it on the program. Make sure that the size of the icon is about 256 x 256. Next, download IcoFX from the internet and install it on your computer. After opening IcoFX, select "Open" and change the files of type to images and open it. Make any changes which you would like and save the file. In order to change the icon picture for a program on your desktop, right click on the icon and go to properties. Go to the tab labeled "Customize" and change the icon to the one you have made. You have now made your own custom icon for a computer program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades