Celebration Shoppe shows viewers how to make a Princess cupcake castle! First, you will need to make normal cupcakes - your choice of flavor - an top them with pink icing. Next, you need a stand that is three tiers in descreasing size. Next, you should embellish them and apply to the cake plate. Next, you can add in ribbon and on the top add in little castle tops and towers. You can also add in ribbons tied around each cupcake. Next, you can take sugar cones and decorate the top tier with these acting as your castle towers. Next, take lollipops and you can also add them in the tiers. Also, make a flag using paper and tooth picks. You can also use the lollipop sticks to make fairy wands and princes wands! This should only take a few hours plus cook time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades