Cake pops are generally made in a circular shape from vanilla or chocolate cake, then dipped into chocolate or candy melts and sprinkled with adornments, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun tweaking the shape a bit.
Check out this cake decorating tutorial to learn how to make shaped cake pops using a silicone mold.
Because our cake ball pops mixture is designed to hold securely to a stick, it will also hold a well-defined shape when pressed into a Wilton silicone mold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades