Cake pops are generally made in a circular shape from vanilla or chocolate cake, then dipped into chocolate or candy melts and sprinkled with adornments, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun tweaking the shape a bit.
Check out this cake decorating tutorial to learn how to make shaped cake pops using a silicone mold.
Because our cake ball pops mixture is designed to hold securely to a stick, it will also hold a well-defined shape when pressed into a Wilton silicone mold.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades