In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a cake out of a pan. First, you need to make sure your cake is completely cooled down or is frozen. Next, take a knife and cut along the edges of the cake pan to loosen the cake from the edges of the pan. After this, put cling wrap over the entire cake and then place a round piece of cardboard over it. Now grab the cake pan and flip it upside down onto the cardboard. Your cake should come out of the pan easily with no problems after you flip it over. You can keep the saran wrap on the cake and store it in the freezer if you want it for later!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades