In this tutorial, we learn how to roll a smooth ball with sugar paste or fondant. First, start off by crushing your fondant into pieces and turning it around with your hands, pushing it in firmly until it gets softer. Keep kneading until all the little hard pieces are pressed out and so are the imperfections. Rolling into a ball should be the easiest part, just don't over think it. It's not how you roll the ball, it's where on your hands you roll the ball of sugar paste. To finish, you want to roll the ball in the palm of your hands, where your hands are the warmest. Cup your hands slightly and you will have a smooth ball in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades