One of the fastest ways to turn a boring, white fondant-covered cupcake or cake into a beautiful, impressive work of art is by adding roses. And you're even better off if these roses are edible.
Check out this video to learn how to sculpt miniature hot pink edible roses for cake decorating.
Learn how to make miniature edible roses to decorate cupcakes and cakes. Use florist paste (very similar to gumpaste) coloured with gel/paste food coloring. We are using a non-stick sugarcraft board and food safe clear plastic. The roses need to dry for at least two days before you put it on a cake to ensure that the roses do not wilt. Save your roses from any humidity and do not put them in the fridge!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades