Don't want to pay someone to make a cake for you? Well follow these simple tips on how to stack and decorate your own multi-layer cake.
-First, begin by putting your first layer of cake down, now add frosting or filling over the entire top of this level.
-Once that is done, add another layer of cake. Then add your frosting or filling over the entire top of this level.
-Continue this until you get your cake to the height you want it at.
-Now you can leave the cake as is, or you can cut it and form it into a shape.
-Once you are done add frosting over the entire cake and decorate how you want.
Just follow these simple instructions to stack and be able to decorate your own cake.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades