Unless you're making a one layer cake, which doesn't seem to exist all that often anymore, putting together double, triple, and even quadruple layered cakes requires that skill we learned by trial in error when we were wee little toddlers playing with legos: stacking.
While cake stacking seems like common sense, there are important issues to keep in mind, like preventing air bubbles and making sure the icing lies flat. Check out this video to learn how to stacka a cake using pillars and dowel rods.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades