In this tutorial, we learn how to tilt cardboard to make a topsy turvy cake. To do this, you will need two Styrofoam wedges. Take the wedges and place foil over them. Next, you will take the wedges and place them onto the top of the base of the cake where the other cake tier will sit. You can hold these into place with nails if you are making a non-edible cake that is sitting on display. This will make it much easier for you to make a cake that has a topsy turvy look instead of just sitting flat on top of the base cake. Make sure if these are placed on an edible cake, tell the consumer so they don't eat it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades