In this video, we learn how to tort, level, and fill cake. When your cake bakes, you get a mound or crown at the top. You will want to cut this off, or else your cake will crack. The next step is to just stick a cake board underneath and remove it. You can also torte the cake, which means to use a cake leveler to make it completely even on the surface. After you do this, you can make a dam around the cake about 1/4" of the way in. use a coupler on your bed and fill it in so it can hold what you put inside for your filling between the two layers. After you fill it in, you can place the other cake on top and then ice and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades