In this video, we learn how to transport & store your decorative cakes. First, you need to consider what icing you covered your cake in. If it's made with butter cream icing, you should store it in the fridge for a couple days before transporting. Also, if you're making a whipped cream icing, this needs to be refrigerated before you transport it as well. There's a whipped icing mix on the market today that you can buy, but don't have to refrigerate. If you've covered it with fondant, place this on the counter not in the fridge. Royal icing will be fine at room temperature as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades