Awe-inspiring baked goods don't have to be expensive to make, and can come from the most unlikely of sources. For instance, you could hit up Michael's and purchase a pricy cake decorating kit with embossing stencils, but why go through all the trouble when you probably already have an embossng tool lying around your house?
In this cake decorating tutorial, you'll learn a very clever trick for embossing. You'll use an embellished shelf liner to press a design onto fondant using a rolling pin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades