In this video, we learn how to use fondant when making & decorating cakes. Fondant is a dull type of sugar paste that you can form different shapes with and add colors to. When you add the color to the fondant, simply work it with your hands until the color runs all the way through and is smooth. Roll it out when finished, then you can apply it to the cake. To apply it, you will simply drape the fondant over the cake so it's hanging off on the sides. Then, flatten it out on the top and sides of the cake until it's perfectly smooth. Then, cut the excess off the bottom of the cake to finish this! You can also make a ribbon with these by cutting different colors into small strips and draping them across the cake!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades