This is what we'd call a hybrid craft if we've ever seen one. Using a rubber stamp on a cake does sound kind of strange (they usually go on paper, right?), but as long as these stamps are new and unused, they actually function really great for decorating on fondant.
With the perfect grooves for making indentations, you can stamp rubber stamps onto your cake to make pretty designs. Watch the video to get the how to. All the materials you need are a rolled out piece of fondant already applied on the cake and some rubber stamps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades