The Gowanus Studio Space Jell-O Mold Competition winners are in, and this year is every bit as impressive as last year. The grand prize goes to Shelly Sable for her piece: "Aspic Ascension-- Tastes Like Heaven".
Shelly cast several Marys in tomato aspic, making a pun out of her "Bloody Marys". Check out the video below, scroll down to see more entries.
"Temporary Gulf Oysters" by Nicole Stowe:
"Healthcare Re-Form" by Peter Pracilio:
"Jelloware" by THE WAY WE SEE THE WORLD, Monica Bhatia, Chelsea Briganti, Ingrid Zweifel, and Leigh Ann Tucker:
"Traditional American Sweets" by The Artist Bakers, Andrea Lekberg and Erica Leahy:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades