This video illustrate us how to decorate a princess birthday cake. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all colect all the ingredients that is ready made cakes, gems, choclate syrup, strawberry syrup,candytsicks, frost cream,ribbon, eatable doll face.
Step 2: Now take the cake and cut it into half.
Step 3: Take the halved cakes and pass the standing ro through all the pieces and then ile these pieces one over another so that the convex surface of the cake comes on the top most.
Step 4: Now take the cream and add strawberry syrup in it and whip well, apply this cream all over the piled cake and smooth it out evenly.
Step 5: Now with a spoon make wavy structure on the cream applied giving it a frilled gown look.
Step 6: Now apply colored eatable gems at equal distance on all over the gown.
Step 7: place the cake on a round cardboard and on wrap this with ribbbon.
Step 8: Place the doll on the top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades