In order to prepare Vegan Zucchini Cake, you will need the following: non-stick cooking spray, 4 cups of grated zucchini, 2/3 cup of canola oil, 1 mashed banana, 1 1/2 cup unbleached flour, 1 cup of sugar, 3/4 cup of cocoa, 1 cup chocolate chips, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan by spraying it with nonstick spray. Combine all of the above ingredients. Pour batter into the Bundt pan. Bake for 50 minutes. Bake until a toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean. When cake cools, turn onto a serving dish. Garnish with melted chocolate chips. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades