This video demonstrates how to make Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. For this recipe, you will need the following: a bowl, a mixer, Confectioner's sugar, melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt.
Melt chocolate. Allow the chocolate to cool. When the chocolate is cool to the touch, add Confectioner's sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat together ingredients with a mixer until creamy. Be careful not to over beat it. Before you use it for frosting, make sure that the cake layers, cupcakes, or cookies have cooled thoroughly.
When icing a cake, remove excess crumbs, before beginning. Use a thin layer first, then go back over it with a thicker second layer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades