In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make a chocolate yule log with Sandra Lee. You will need a chocolate cream roll for this. Take some whip topping, put one teaspoon of vanilla and very gently stir it up. What the vanilla does is it cuts the packaged taste. Now spread this all over the cake and on the front and back; nice and thick. Clean off the edges and round them off like a log. Take a fork and drag it along the length of the log all around. With the knife, make spirals at the front and back of the log. These are akin to the natural rings on the ends of the log. Lightly dust the top of the cake with cocoa powder. Put a few conical chocolates on top to make them look like mushrooms and your Yule log is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades