We can promise you that your party guests will do a double take when they see these cupcakes shaped like delicious deli sandwiches. We almost couldn't believe our eyes when we first saw them ourselves; these cupcakes are decorated down to the very last sesame seed to resemble ham and cheese deli sandwiches.
Place these babies next to some real deli sandwiches at your celebration and see if they can tell the difference! To learn how to decorate your cupcakes into pseudo sandwiches, take a gander at this video.
Learn to mold lettuce with green vanilla icing and corn flakes, the ham and cheese with Starbursts or Tootsie Roll flavored candies and a rolling pin, and the onions with white gumdrops and a cookie cutter. For the tomatoes, you'll need gummy fruit slices, and for the bread, you'll need a donut with sesame seeds.
All the ideas for assembly and ingredients came from the book "What's New Cupcake" By Richardson and Tack.
Music by: Jason Shaw
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades